Posts Tagged ‘office’
Tuesday, August 1st, 2017
Here is a new home for sale in Cadence? Let’s talk about your housing needs:
2151 square foot 2+ den/office single story in Heritage at Cadence! 12 million dollar clubhouse, guard gated Active Adult Master Planned Community in Henderson, close to everything! HOA’s only $137 per month…..this has to close in August!! Normally priced at $387,853…….August COE $364,582!!! LET’S TALK!!!
Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence 702.321.9383
Friday, February 24th, 2017
This is a very serious blog. I can not begin to tell you how many stories I’ve heard about people being scammed by someone acting as a Realtor, is a Realtor or homeowner who’s gonna rent their place out. There are some really horrible people scamming others. Here’s a couple of examples:
One Licensed NV Realtor was managing rentals for many landlords. What he was doing was receiving the rent monies and not paying the landlords saying that the renters were late on payments etc. He got away with this for months. Taking the rent checks and putting the money in his pockets. He did eventually get caught and return to his country never to be found. He was fined by the NV Real Estate Division, but I’m quite sure non of the landlords and the RE Division will never be paid back. The payments in fines were over $100,000. I can’t remember the exact amount. Heck maybe it was near $300,000. Seriously, How can someone do that to others?
How about all the people who scam people off of CL and lots of other websites. I have heard stories of People posing as Real Estate Agents. Sending the lease agreement and collecting money, NEVER to be heard from again… YOU CAN NOT trust all Realtors. Please read below:
Here’s a list of thing you can do to protect yourself.
Go to the website: Realtor.com, look up the agent
Google the agent, www.http://SunnyLasVegashomes.com or
You’ll see me, Penny O’Brien
Look them up on Zillow,
Call their office number, check to make sure there is an agent by that name affiliated with them.
Call GLVAR and see if they have a Realtor by that name
Keep Checking, DO NOT STOP until you know in your gut that you are dealing with someone you can trust.
call me, I’m trustworthy, I have so many clients who can testify and share their experience while we worked together and time after. I have happy clients. You’ll be taken care of with me. I’ve been helping people for over 17 years full time. I love helping others.
Enjoy your day/night/weekend and times to come. Penny
Thursday, September 11th, 2014
I have helped many families purchase their homes with this program. If you’re looking for an Experienced Realtor, It’s Me. I can Help. The Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program is a home mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities. Section 184 loans can be used, both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
Because of the unique status of Indian lands being held in Trust, Native American homeownership has historically been an underserved market. Working with an expanding network of private sector and tribal partners, the Section 184 Program endeavors to increase access to capital for Native Americans and provide private funding opportunities for tribal housing agencies with the Section 184 Program.
To help increase Native access to financing, the Office of Loan Guarantee within HUD’s Office of Native American Programs, guarantees the Section 184 home mortgage loans made to Native Borrowers. By guaranteeing these loans 100%, we encourage Lenders to serve the Native Communities. This increases the marketability and value of the Native assets and strengthens the financial standing of Native Communities.
Tuesday, August 12th, 2014
Are you in the market to buy a home? If so, give me a call to find out more information about a fantastic program.
The Section 184 Native American Home Loan Guarantee Program is a home mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities. Section 184 loans can be used, both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
The unique status of Indian lands being held in Trust, Native American homeownership has historically been an underserved market. Working with an expanding network of private sector and tribal partners, the Section 184 Program endeavors to increase access to capital for Native Americans and provide private funding opportunities for tribal housing agencies with the Section 184 Program.
To help and increase Native access to financing, the Office of Loan Guarantee within HUD’s Office of Native American Programs, guarantees the Section 184 home mortgage loans made to Native Borrowers. By guaranteeing these loans 100%, we encourage Lenders to serve the Native Communities. This increases the marketability and value of the Native assets and strengthens the financial standing of Native Communities.
Saturday, April 20th, 2013
I have been in the Real Estate Biz for sometime now, approximately 14 years. I have to say that every office I have worked at has been a JOY. I just left an Real Estate office that I highly admired. I left there to join a friend of mine who opened up her own Brokerage, LVsweetHomes Realty. She and I became Friends and Real Estate buddies when we both were working at the same RE/MAX office. Her office is very professional and exciting. The office handles all Real Estate Needs, Property Management, Buyers, Sellers, REO, Short Sales, Everything. It’s fun to be a part of her office. The other agents there are all wonderful too.
I highly recommend any one who is looking to make the move to another Real Estate office, you should give Windy or Myself a call.
Since I have been in the business of Real Estate I have meet a lot of wonderful agents who have become great friends. Good, Honest agents. I am talking from experience not all agents fit those shoes.
Enjoy, if you have any Real Estate Questions feel free to call, text or e=mail me. Penny
Penny O’Brien with LVsweetHomes Realty, 10120 S. Eastern Ave, Henderson, NV 89052
702.321.9383 Http://www.SunnyLasVegasHomes.com E-mail: LasVegasNiceLiving@yahoo.com
Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
Here are a few office ideas for you, Just suggestions.
- PLANT SOME GREEN: Something as simple as plants in the office can add color and life to a room, while also cleaning the air.
- SET UP A RECYCLING CENTER: Convenience is key. Place paper recycling receptacles at every desk, and provide centralized recycling in copy areas, mailrooms, near vending machines and lunchrooms. Everywhere you can think of.
- DO MORE VIRTUAL TRAVEL: Make greater use of teleconferencing to reduce long-distance travel. Even trips of just a few hundred miles can result in hundreds of pounds of emissions.
- STOP PHANTOM POWER LOSS: Computers left on overnight waste up to $100/year in electricity. Use power strips, so employees easily turn off all equipment with one button. Anything with a power light on is using energy, even when it is not being used.
- CHOOSE GREEN OFFICE SUPPLIES: Look for materials with recycled content, rechargeable batteries and products that are made without polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastics. Replace styrofoam or plastic cups in the break room with paper or reusable glass mugs.
- GO “GREEN” WHEN YOU CLEAN: Environmentally-safe cleaning products are widely available. Copy machines also impact indoor air quality, so place an air purifier in the copy room.
- MAKE CONSERVATION A PRIORITY: Reduce environmental impact and cost through duplexing, centralizing office supply storage, and buying only what you need. Develop a company-wide conservation policy.
- USE BODY LANGUAGE: Reduce energy use and water consumption by installing motion-activated controls on lights and water faucets.
- JOIN THE FUN: Look for volunteer opportunities where employees can be part of a community event around Earth Day. Or, start your own Earth Day Celebration!
- ASSIGN A “GREEN GURU”: Give an employee responsibility for researching and recommending new initiatives for your workplace, whether it’s joining a car pooling program or choosing energy-efficient office equipment.
Penny O’Brien with LVsweetHomes Realty 10120 S. Eastern Ave 2oo, Henderson, NV 89052
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage