Posts Tagged ‘money’
Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
Do you have the need to purchase a home but don’t have enough money for your down payment? I have news for you. There is a lending company out there that offers a 2 % Lender Gift to qualified borrowers. With this 97% LTV mortgage, I can help buyers get into your dream home with a low 1 % down payment. Here is a few of the highlights of this program.
Available on 10,15, 20,25, and 30 year fixed rate purchase loans
Lender Gift in the amount of 2% of the loan amount
First time home buyer is not a requirement
Cancellable monthly mortgage insurance
Boarder income can be used
1 unit single family residence
FICO score as low as 640
This program is to help more buyers buy a home. Call me and let’s get moving NOW
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas, NV
Down payment, the minimum borrower contribution is 1%. This 1% must be from the borrowers’ own funds and cannot be a gift.
Mortgage Credit Certificate can be used to qualify for more home
This is a great alternative to FHA due to no upfront MIP and monthly MI is cancellable whereas on FHA, the MI is for the life of the loan
SFR, condo’s PUD no 2-4 units or Manufactured homes
Purchase/Owner Occupied Only, no refinances
Borrower does not have to be a first time home buyer but cannot own other property at the time of closing.
Loan must receive approve/eligible DU finding
I work with all buyers and sellers no matter what your situation is: Short Sales too.
I am a military mom, I LOVE helping with VA loans too.
I know the HUD Section 184 Native American Home Loan Program and have lots of buyers who have used it. it’s an AWESOME program
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
The HUD 184 was established in 1992, the Section 184 loan provided by HUD, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, has helped thousands and continues helping Native Americans get home loans both on and off reservations.
HUD 184 loan, what is required for both home and borrower eligibility:
There is no maximum income limits
Gifts of money funded by family or the tribe for assistance are allowed
Home buyer education is not required
Needs to be an owner occupied primary residence
5% one time, up-front guarantee fee that is financed into the loan
Down payment requirement of 2.25%
Want more info? Do you Have more questions about this wonderful program? I can help you out and would really love the opportunity to work with you.
Enjoy your day/evening, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Sunday, January 22nd, 2017
Let’s be honest, shall we? If you don’t have a pre-approval letter from a lender when you are ready to buy do you really think that a seller will take you seriously? Think of it this way, let’s turn the situation around. You are the seller, I put your house on the market and offers start flooding in. Any one can offer any amount, someone could offer you a million dollars on a home valued at $200k. It does not mean that the lender/bank/financial company is going to loan you a million dollars for the house. They will loan you the appraised value, minus down payment amount depending on your loan type. You’re probably not going to go to the market and pay $20 a pound for apples, unless they are gold plated. Back to the pre-approval letter and buyers.
For the sack of being simple let’s say 2 offers come in. One offer is at list price, we believe after doing our investigation on the property that it will appraise for list. The second offer is at list and the buyer is willing to pay out of pocket an additional $20k cause it’s right next to their family and they have to have the house. The first offer came with a pre-approval letter and is a sound buyer. The second offer has no approval letter, you have no idea if this buyer is capable of purchasing your home or not. There’s no evidence of funds. NOW WHAT? Obviously, we ask for the letter of approval but they tell us, don’t worry we are good for the loan, we have good jobs, have money in our savings, we’ve bought before, the bank will give us the money. Are you going to believe them? I hope not. You have to be able to know at least at the time of their loan application that they were qualified for the loan. Things can change between then and the time of purchase.
So, the moral of the blog is, if we are going to go out there and start looking for a home for you, FIRST things FIRST, let’s talk with a lender. It’s important also to feel comfortable with the payment you will be making. You may fall in love with a house that is totally out of your price range. It’s all about preparing yourself for what is right for you.
What kind of loan will you be getting? FHA? VA? Conventional, HUD or paying CASH.
Now, are you ready? Let’s go see a lender and see what best for you. You can reach me at: 702.321.9383 Text, call or email: GoWithPenny@yahoo.com
ENJOY LIFE, Penny
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
First Time Home Buyers
I CAN SHOW YOU ANY PROPERTY YOU FIND OF INTEREST. I have access to all available properties in the Las Vegas Valley. Call me today!
- I work at no cost to you!
- Provide detailed listing information not always available to the general public.
- Negotiate the deal to help save you money.
- Guide you through the avalanche of paperwork.
- Commit my time and energy to finding you the right property.
As your Real Estate Agent I will lead you through every single step of the exciting home buying process. I will help you define your “wish list” of features you want in your home.
I will walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home. I do monitor all new listings and alert you to new listings as soon as they are put on the market. I help to eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of real estate Knowledge to work for you. Finding the right property for you is my business.
Call Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Sunday, January 8th, 2017
Being honest and realistic, I, an experienced Realtor for over 17 years full-time have a hard time sometimes hearing the word Zillow. I understand that we are in the world of Internet and Instant satisfaction. I understand it’s fun for people to search on their own for their home. I understand how sometimes you feel like you’re a bother to keep asking about properties. The truth of Zillow is, they don’t and can’t possibly know how every housing market in the United States works. They are not experts in the Las Vegas housing market. I understand that they pull records from the Clark county Recorders office. But, what they don’t always know is a few very important factors. They don’t state how much money the seller contributed for the sale. They can’t possibly provide all the important money and transaction information that took place or is taking place.
Thankfully, my clients 99% of the time stay away from Zillow. Or, maybe they are searching but have enough respect for me to pay attention to what I can provide for them. I can provide the most recent information available from the MLS. It’s current. I always have time to go above and beyond the service I provide for my clients and they know it. I have the very best clients in the world.
If you would like to become my client, pick up your phone and send me a call or text @ 702.321.9383 Or, email me at GoWithPenny@yahoo.com
Enjoy your life, it’s the only one we get here (I think)
4435 S. Buffalo Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Many times people have commented to me that they were not happy with their agent (Which BTW wasn’t me). These are people who didn’t know me at the time they were searching for a Realtor. I do feel for them as it’s hard sometimes to know really who to trust when you’re in the market for a Realtor. Many Realtors put on a show, as dress professionally, drive an expensive car, talk the talk blah, blah, blah, but really don’t know what they are doing. I’m not hear to put others down, it’s very hard to talk negative about other agents so instead I will share with you a few very important qualities to look for when you’re in the market to find a high quality agent.
Let’s start with Loyalty, One of the most fundamental fiduciary duties an agent owes to the principal. The duty obligates a real estate agent to act at all times, solely in the best interests of the principal, excluding all other interests, including that of the agent.
Secondly, Obedience, An agent is obligated to promptly and efficiently obey all lawful instructions of his/her principal that conform to the purpose of the agency relationship. The duty does not include an obligation to obey unlawful instructions, such as instructions to not market a property to minorities or to misrepresent the condition of a property.
Thirdly, Accounting, An agent is obligated to account for all money or property that belongs to his/her principal entrusted to that agent. The duty compels a real estate broker to be responsible for any and all money, deeds, or other documents entrusted to them relative to their client’s transactions of affairs.
Fourthly, Diligence, An agent is obligated to use reasonable care and diligence when pursuing the principal’s affairs. The standard of care expected of a buyer’s or seller’s real estate broker is that of a competent real estate professional. Holding his/her license, a Realtor is considered to have skill and expertise in real estate matters excellence to that of the average person.
Fifthly, Confidentiality, An agent is obligated to protect his/her principal’s lawful confidences and secrets. So, a real estate broker must keep confidential any information that may weaken a principal’s bargaining position.
Call me if you have any Real Estate needs. I’ll be happy to help.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage