Posts Tagged ‘lender’
Friday, September 1st, 2017
Home at Last approved lender will determine how much grant assistance you qualify for, which will vary depending on the loan type chosen FHA, VA, USDA RD, Conventional. Need help in finding a lender? I can help. Need a Realtor, call me, Penny O’Brien at 702.321.9383
How do I apply for Home At Last programs?
Your Home At Last approved lender will determine how much grant assistance you qualify for, which will vary depending on the loan type chosen whether its FHA, VA, USDA RD, Conventional. There are no additional applications for the Down Payment Assistance grant – your lender will handle the entire process for you. Your lender will also determine if you qualify for, and would benefit from, the Mortgage Credit Certificate, and will help take care of the application for you and yours.
Where does the grant money come from and how does it work?
The Home At Last Down Payment Assistance program is not federally funded, but rather we use a public-private partnership model that enables us to provide a variety of grant options paired with 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans. Your Home At Last approved lender will advance the grant funds at closing and U.S. Bank will reimburse the lender after closing when the loan is purchased for servicing.
How about if you already have a home, can I purchase another one with Home At Last Down Payment Assistance?
Yes, you can! As long as the property you are purchasing will be occupied as your primary residence and you meet normal underwriting requirements for the type of loan you will be getting whether its FHA, VA, USDA RD or Conventional.
CALL Penny O’Brien NOW @702.321.9383
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Under RESPA, the seller may not require you, as a condition of the sale, to purchase title insurance from any particular title company. Generally, your lender will require title insurance from a company that is acceptable to it. In most cases you can shop for and choose a company that meets the lenders standards.
Have a great day, Penny O
Call me, your special agent, Penny @ 702.321.9383
Friday, December 6th, 2013
RPA: Residential Purchase Agreement which is a Residential sales agreement usually have clauses referred to as financing contingencies which allow the buyers to declare the contract null and void if they are unable to obtain financing. This may be the most important condition in your contract if you are buying a home, so read the contract carefully before you sign it. And, if you have any questions at all make sure to ask your Real Estate Agent to explain it to you.
Almost all financing clauses set a time limit of from 30 to 45 days for obtaining a firm commitment from a lender. They may set deadlines for applying for a loan, and require the buyer’s full cooperation in obtaining all the information needed to process your loan. If the loan is not approved by the deadline, it may be necessary to request an extension from the sellers or take specific steps to void the contract and get your deposit money back. There are a few financing and other types of deadlines in the contract, apply for your loan as soon as possible, and be diligent about providing the lender with any documents that are requested.
Call me anytime and let’s talk Real Estate. Penny @ 702.321.9383
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage