Posts Tagged ‘las vegas’
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
I am originally from Iowa, after spending 37 years there, I decided to move to Las Vegas.
HUD 184 Loan Program. It’s an amazing Government program that allows a low interest rate and many other wonderful aspects for soon to be homeowners or homeowners who are looking to remodel. Please give me a buzz so we can discuss more about the 184 Loan Program. Have fun and enjoy your life,
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Monday, June 5th, 2017
Have you heard about this new and innovative program. And one of the best things about it is it’s free. No cost to you. The only thing you’ll need if you find necessary is a helmet, they are not supplied.
The Cadence Bike Share Program provides bicycles for residents and guests to ride around the beautiful community of Cadence.
Just sign up at:
Get your access code and get started riding
Take I-215 until it turns into Lake Mead Parkway. Pass through #. Warm Springs Rd. The Home Finding Center is on the left at the intersection of Sunset Rd and Lake Mead Parkway.
It’s really a neat program. If you’ve ever been by gogole in California at their headquarters, you will see bikes all around so that people can get from building to building faster and in a more fun matter.
You can ride from one community to the other and you do not have to be a resident or home owner to use the bikes.
I hope your found this information of value to you. If you or any one you know is looking to buy or sell a home here in Las Vegas or Henderson please keep me in mind. I’ve been helping buyers and sellers for over 19 years full-time. I have very happy clients. Take care and enjoy your life, Penny @ 702.321.9383 or GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Call Penny at 702.321.9383. Summerlin condo for sale in Las Vegas
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
|Where do you want to live?
|Renting ties you down until your lease expires and you’re free to move. But moving can be a hassle – a huge hassle – and that’s one reason why renters often become buyers.Do you really want to live in a place where you may be forced to move because your landlord wants to move in? It could happen; just ask your friends.When you buy, you buy more than a house. You buy a lifestyle. Backyards. Pets. Great neighbors. Block parties. Community. A sense of belonging. The list goes on and on.
It’s simple: living on a street with other homeowners is different – and often better – than moving again and again. It’s more lasting. More solid. More secure.
Give me a call and let’s find you a place to purchase. Penny O’Brien GOWithPENNY@yahoo.com 702.321.9383
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
1. Square footage= SF
Like the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears: Too small and you might quickly outgrow your new space. Too big can mean unnecessary energy bills and money spent furnishing space you never use. Too much space to clean in my opinion.
2. Drive time
Be sure your daily commute won’t leave you sitting in traffic, rethinking your relationship with your house. Consider driving to work from your potential home a couple times during rush hour to make sure you know what you’re getting into.
3. Walking distance
Being able to walk, bike or hike to shops, restaurants, parks and public transportation can really boost your quality of life.
Does the neighborhood include features that you feel are critical to your particular lifestyle, like yoga studios, late night takeout options or a safe playground for your kids and or your pets?
5. Planes, trains and automobiles
If you travel frequently, be sure you love how close your potential new home is to the airport, main highways or public transportation. Not a fan of planes flying overhead – or late night trains? Keep that in mind when checking out areas as well. We have a disclosure for that. 😉
Enjoy your day or evening, Please give me a call with any Real Estate questions you may have. I am here to help. Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Saturday, March 25th, 2017
Here is just a little information about what Section HUD 184 requires and offers:
You must be an enrolled member of a federalized recognized Tribe.
Down payments: estimated 1.25% to 2.25%
Regular 30 year fixed rates are available.
Yes, to New construction and renovation.
Low monthly Mortgage insurance.
Modular Homes allowed.
Gifts and Tribal assistance are ok.
No hidden terms or fees.
For more information Call Penny 702.321.9383 GowithPenny@yahoo.com
Monday, March 20th, 2017
So, You’ve probably heard all about Real Estate from friends, family, co-workers the Internet or other places that the public has provided information about Real Estate. Let’s talk about Real Estate and here are 10 tips from Penny O’Brien:
- Ask me questions related to Real Estate and Other related vendors.
- Listen to what I have to share about Real Estate.
- Listen and Learn, we are going to have a great experience.
- Let’s Debate about what you’ve heard.
- Realize you are here to learn, ask me questions.
- Maybe you’ve heard things about Real Estate that are not true.
- I am interested in what you do and what you need.
- Let’s take action to help you with your Real Estate Needs.
- Share your weaknesses, there is no such thing as a silly question.
- You help me understand what is most important to you in finding you the right home.
Make it a great day and call me: Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Monday, March 20th, 2017
Welcome and Happy Spring to you and yours. It’s no Mystery that Las Vegas is an amazing place to live. It’s like magic. Most anything you need or want is here. The City that never really sleeps. There’s always a concert to go to. A Strip show to see. A beach to be visited. Pool time and music. Food galore, what type is your favorite? There’s so many restaurants here that it’s almost mind blowing. Shopping? again, there are so many different places to spend your time and money.
How about a house? Are you in the market to buy or sell? Call Penny @ 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Friday, March 17th, 2017
Hi there everyone,
Happy St. Paddy’s Day
The Planter’s Daughter
When night stirred at sea
And the fire brought a crowd in,
They say that her beauty
Was music in mouth
And few in the candlelight
Thought her too proud,
For the house of the planter
Is known by the trees.
Men that had seen her
Drank deep and were silent,
The women were speaking
Wherever she went –
As a bell that is rung
Or a wonder told shyly,
And O she was the Sunday
In every week.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage