Posts Tagged ‘internet’
Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
How do buyers and sellers chose who they are going to have represent them in their needs for buying or selling a home in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, the SW and NW and North Las Vegas. I, Penny can help 702.321.9383 I can help with New and Resale homes, condos and town homes.
From my experience which is at least 16 years being a full-time Realtor, here’s what I’ve seen:
Referrals: referrals are awesome, most of the time it’s a win-win for both buyer, seller and the agent. Referrals can be from past clients, lenders, friends, co-workers, church members, the list goes on and on.
Internet: Well, I can tell you I’ve received a lot of clients from my website and other Internet sites. I blog about what I think is important to people and they enjoy reading what I have to say. I’m a down to earth kinda girl who tells it like it is. I don’t LIE to my clients and say things they want to hear if it’s not the truth. Believe me there are a TON of REALTORS in Las Vegas and surrounding areas that will lie straight up to any and everyone. I’ve heard the lies, I’ve been lied to. YUCK.
Repeat clients: I have the most amazing clients whom it’s hard to even call them clients become friends. Really great friends who end up having a long time friendship worth having.
Let me up the Excellence in your Real Estate needs, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 RE/MAX Excellence
P.S. if you qualify for the HUD Section 184 Native American Indian Home Loan all me I’ve got a whole lot of experience with using it. GO FHA.
I’ve also helped a lot of Alaskans move from Alaska
Got Cash, let’s see what’s out there for you, conventional loan, perfect. VA thank you for your service. I am a mother of a Marine. I appreciate you and all you do for our freedom.
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Monday, March 20th, 2017
So, You’ve probably heard all about Real Estate from friends, family, co-workers the Internet or other places that the public has provided information about Real Estate. Let’s talk about Real Estate and here are 10 tips from Penny O’Brien:
- Ask me questions related to Real Estate and Other related vendors.
- Listen to what I have to share about Real Estate.
- Listen and Learn, we are going to have a great experience.
- Let’s Debate about what you’ve heard.
- Realize you are here to learn, ask me questions.
- Maybe you’ve heard things about Real Estate that are not true.
- I am interested in what you do and what you need.
- Let’s take action to help you with your Real Estate Needs.
- Share your weaknesses, there is no such thing as a silly question.
- You help me understand what is most important to you in finding you the right home.
Make it a great day and call me: Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
I highly encourage you to give me a call if you are considering trying to sell your place yourself..
Here is why:
My high amount of contacts with buyers/sellers/other agents and the marketing on the Internet is outrageous. I have been helping people buy and sell in the Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, SW, NW and North Las Vegas for over 15 years full-time and I know the market, I know how buyers and sellers work. This is my business, I am in the business of buying and selling homes. I am not a banker, so I don’t do loans, I am not a Doctor, so, I do not do surgery. I am a REALTOR, I help in selling and buying homes for my wonderful clients.
Do you enjoy working with Legal documents? Do you really want to be responsible for the documentation that is required by the state of NV for selling a home in Nevada? It’s a lot of work. NO JOKE.
The paperwork involved in selling and buying a home has increased dramatically as the Las Vegas Real Estate industry disclosures and regulations have become mandatory. There are so many new forms and disclosures becoming part of the transaction, it is very important to know exactly what is required.
It’s not the case that you will save money selling your own property. And, really, who will benefit the most if you are the seller trying to sell your own place? Believe it or not, it will more than likely be the buyer. Honestly, selling your own home sometimes doesn’t make sense.
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage