Posts Tagged ‘home’
What does the American dream of owning a home mean to you? Here in Vegas, the Sin City Capital of the World. The fun adult playground. The city with so much to offer. The City who has fantastic sunshine throughout the year.
Many first-time home buyers are afraid to purchase. The truth is in most cases it’s better to buy then rent, and in most cases it’s cheaper. Plus, you don’t have a landlord and others to deal with, IT’S YOURS!!!
A majority of my clients are first timers. I call them my Real estate virgins. I absolutely love working with them. If you are interested in buying a place, please give me a call and I can help you understand the ins and outs of buying. I will become your Realtor for life.
Make it a great day! Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
what a reverse mortgage?
Let Your Home Take Care of You with a Reverse Mortgage: Home Equity Conversion Mortgage
Reverse mortgages were created specifically for senior home owners 62 plus, allowing them to make the most of the equity they have acquired in their homes.
With a reverse mortgage, you borrow against the equity you have built up in your home and do not need to repay the loan for as long as you live in the home as your primary residence, maintain your home in good condition, and pay property taxes and insurance. You can live in your home and continue enjoying making no monthly principal and interest mortgage payments.
Depending on your financial situation, a reverse mortgage has the ability to help you stay in your home and still meet your financial obligations. HOW does that sound? Would you like to know more?
Of course, reverse mortgages may not be right for everyone. If you’d like to know more, Call Me NOW, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
A little about me, I moved from Iowa to Vegas in 1998. take care yourself.
Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program, Las Vegans are LOVING it. I can help you understand the program.Tuesday, August 1st, 2017
Hi there everyone,
Need HELP? I can Help.
Once again I have clients using the Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program. I absolutely love helping my clients use this program. I have an all time record for helping with this program. If you are in need of more information or just curious about this HUD 184 Program, Call me NOW! Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
For more information call me anytime, morning, noon or night. I will be your Realtor now and forever. Enjoy your day, Penny
Are you confused about how the Reverse Mortgages work? I was too, until I dug deep into learning all about Reverse Mortgages. It actually is a great program. Here’s a few reasons why you might consider moving forward to a Reverse Mortgage.
It is a Government Program, it’s legit
Guaranteed by FHA/HUD
BORROWER(s) NEVER MAKES A MORTGAGE PAYMENT
Do I have your attention? Want to know more? Call me NOW,
Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence
Let’s get moving, I work best with buyers and sellers. I’ll become your Realtor for life
1. Square footage= SF
Like the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears: Too small and you might quickly outgrow your new space. Too big can mean unnecessary energy bills and money spent furnishing space you never use. Too much space to clean in my opinion.
2. Drive time
Be sure your daily commute won’t leave you sitting in traffic, rethinking your relationship with your house. Consider driving to work from your potential home a couple times during rush hour to make sure you know what you’re getting into.
3. Walking distance
Being able to walk, bike or hike to shops, restaurants, parks and public transportation can really boost your quality of life.
Does the neighborhood include features that you feel are critical to your particular lifestyle, like yoga studios, late night takeout options or a safe playground for your kids and or your pets?
5. Planes, trains and automobiles
If you travel frequently, be sure you love how close your potential new home is to the airport, main highways or public transportation. Not a fan of planes flying overhead – or late night trains? Keep that in mind when checking out areas as well. We have a disclosure for that. 😉
Enjoy your day or evening, Please give me a call with any Real Estate questions you may have. I am here to help. Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
According to a very reliable source the MEDIAN HOME PRICE $333,705 GROWTH of 7.1%
AVERAGE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT $152.396 Up 6.2%
NO. OF CLOSINGS – Month 497 24.8 % NO. OF CLOSINGS – Last 12 Months 8,04415.2%
NEW HOME PERMITS – Up and Up 21.8%
ACTIVE SUBDIVISIONS 238 Up 8.7
AVERAGE SALES PER SUBDIVISION: Up 18.2%
There are so many new home subdivisions going on thru-out the whole Las Vegas Valley, Henderson and North Las Vegas.
Would you like more information? Give me a call, text or send me an Email; 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
First Time Home Buyers
I CAN SHOW YOU ANY PROPERTY YOU FIND OF INTEREST. I have access to all available properties in the Las Vegas Valley. Call me today!
- I work at no cost to you!
- Provide detailed listing information not always available to the general public.
- Negotiate the deal to help save you money.
- Guide you through the avalanche of paperwork.
- Commit my time and energy to finding you the right property.
As your Real Estate Agent I will lead you through every single step of the exciting home buying process. I will help you define your “wish list” of features you want in your home.
I will walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home. I do monitor all new listings and alert you to new listings as soon as they are put on the market. I help to eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of real estate Knowledge to work for you. Finding the right property for you is my business.
Call Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Ready, Set Let’s get moving. Whether you know what it’s like to buy a house or have no clue you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been helping first time home buyers purchase their first place for over 15 years full-time.
So, what kind of questions do you have or perhaps doubts do you have? Does it go something like this?
- We don’t have enough money to buy. ( it doesn’t take much money to purchase a place. I have lots of options for you)
- Our credit sucks. (we can fix that)
- We are in a lease for a quite a while yet. (You never know how long it may take to find your place, It’s never too soon to start looking at homes)
- It’s cheaper to rent than own. (that’s not true in most cases)
- My friends, co-workers and family all say I am dreaming. (What’s wrong with Dreaming. Let’s get you educated so you can full-fill your dream)
- I heard I have to have a lot of money to purchase a home, the down payment, closing costs, inspections, the list goes on and on. (There are so many down payment assistant programs out here, closing costs can be paid by the seller, please do not get scared, I’m here to help)
Let’s see what the pros of owning your own home can be:
- Paint the walls whatever color you want.
- Be free to have pets. No one telling you that you can’t have a dog or cat etc.
- Place wall hanging and pictures wherever you’d like.
- Most of the time you will have a garage.
- Yard space.
- Lots more privacy.
- Independence and Freedom.
- The number of goodness of owning a home is priceless.
Please don’t hesitate to call me and let’s talk about your new home. There are no questions that are silly or stupid as I sometimes hear from First timers. Listen, Seriously, I don’t know what you do for a living but I bet I can’t do it and have no idea of how to. VisaVersa here. You might not know Real Estate, I’ve been doing it for so long, I can help you.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
It’s Penny here to help answer any questions you may have related to buying a home. First of all, Let’s have fun with this new adventure. I will try my best to make your purchase as fun and drama free as possible.
Penny O’Brien, Remax Excellence 702.321.9383 GOwithPenny@yahoo.com
Here are a few helpful buying hints:
- Call Me @ 702.321.9383. I have been working with first time home buyers for over 17 years full-time. I will be there with you throughout the whole transaction.
- There are many down payment programs out there to help make your purchase so much easier than ever before.
- Don’t always listen to what your co-workers are telling you or even your family as far as that goes. They mean well, but don’t always know the best ways to go about the process.
- Let’s find you a home that completely fits your budget, needs and wants.
Are you ready to start shopping? Then, Let’s get moving.
Enjoy the rest of your day,