there is an estimate of: 439 Single family homes, townhomes and condos for sale, of which means they are in ER status ( no offers ) and Contingent Status ( offer accepted ) Inventory in Summerlin and the rest of the valley, including North Las Vegas, Henderson, NW and SW.
We need more sellers. It’s the time to sell and buy here in Las Vegas. Many people are selling and purchasing another place, either bigger or smaller depending on their personal needs. Many other sellers are selling their homes and just cashing out their proceeds and either renting, moving in with family or leaving town.
My experience with helping buyers and sellers in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Henderson and the rest of the valley is extreme. I have Happy Clients and I have the experience you’re looking for in a Realtor, I’d love if you’d like to talk with my clients. They are amazing people and I have nothing to hide as far as any negative experiences. P
thank you for your time, Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence, I put the Excellence in Real Estate
Call, text or email me anytime. 702.321.9383 GOwithPENNY@yahoo.com
I trust you’re having a wonderful day! If you’re looking for LUXURY I can help you find LUXURY. Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence, I put the Excellence in Real Estate. 702.321.9383
When half the homes on the market are suddenly marketed as “luxury,” the definition of the word starts to not have too much meaning of importance to the word. “Luxury” real estate is defined differently across different markets, as property values, median resident income and area development varies widely depending on the metro area. We all know a home in Beverly Hills that sells for $2.5 million may be called a luxury while some builders in Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson are selling homes in the low $400’s calling them Luxury.
Within Las Vegas the median price home right now is: ESTIMATES only:
The median home value in Las Vegas Metro is near $236,800. Las Vegas Metro home values have gone up a little over 11%. The median list price per sf. in Las Vegas city area is $148. The median price of homes currently listed, in ER status and C, P Status in Las Vegas Metro is $285,000 while the median price of single family homes that sold is $244,868. The median rent price in Las Vegas Metro is $1,300-$1400 which is the same as the Nevadan median price of around $1,350.
Buyers, sellers and Renters, Call, text or email me, Penny 702.321.9383
just a fun fact blog today, cause everything in my life is related to Real Estate in some way shape or form. For example: as I sit here blogging about Las Vegas Homes for sale and what is important about what my readers want to know about our Las Vegas market. Yes, I’ve seen housing the same color as my skittles. Many of them actually. Most of these homes are located in housing areas that have NO HOA’s.
I just opened a little pack of bite size skittles. Really never paying attention to anything but the love of them and how they make me happy. I glanced down to see the pretty colors sitting there. I was struck with wonder, how many skittles are there in this little package, and really what flavors are they?
13 were in this pack. I’m going to go get another lil package and see if there’s 13 in all the packs or if the number varies. There were more green apple bite size candies in this group.
Here’s hoping you enjoy your candy too. Take care everyone. Call me if you’d like to know more about Skittles and Our Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley, North Las Vegas, SW and NW housing market and what’s out there. I have new home sales info, how the builders are, how much the new homes are. Along with all resales of single family homes, condos and town homes.
Maybe you want to buy a home and color it like the rainbow of colors in the Skittles package. I can help you find that house. Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence, I put the Excellence in Real Estate. 702.321.9383
P.S. I had to open up another lil skittle package. This one too has 13 pieces in it. 4 orange, 5 grape, 2 lemon, 1 strawberry and 1 green apple.
2 hours later, I just had to out of pure curiosity I opened another little package of Skittles, this one has 15 pieces: 1 orange, 2 lemon, 5 strawberry, 3 grape and 4 green apple. that’s it for me and the skittles, for today anyway!
We all know that our Las Vegas Valley housing market is on fire. The RAIDERS are coming to Las Vegas. It’s very exciting news. Finally! we’ve been waiting for a VERY long time.
Are you in the market for a High-rise? Condominium? or Town Home? Single Family Home? Our Inventory is very limited. It is a sellers market that is for sure.
What neighborhood are you interested in? I have been helping buyers and sellers for over 16 years full-time here in Las Vegas. I service the complete Valley. Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, the SW and NW. I work with all types of buyers, first time home buyers and above. I enjoy working help others find exactly what they are looking for and I am really good at it. I am professional, trust worthy, honest and fun to work with.
Enjoy your day and evening, Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence, I put the Excellence in Real Estate. 702.321.9383
Ready, get set, go. These new FHA loan amounts are increasing for home buyers which is great news since our Las Vegas Home Prices are rising. It’s a wonderful time to buy homes here in Las Vegas. I put the excellence in Real Estate. Contact me for more information about our housing market, Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence @ 702.321.9383
ONE UNIT : $294,515
TWO UNIT : $377,075
THREE UNIT: $455,800
FOUR UNIT $566,425
Are you interested in the FHA loan called Section 184 Native American Indian Loan Program? I can Help, I know the program and have helped many buyers purchase homes using this great program. You can use it for new and re-sale homes. Town homes, single family homes and condos.
I am using caps because this concept is so amazing. Watch the video and see for yourself.
GENSMART LAS VEGAS HOMES
As life evolves as things always continue to change this is something a little bit new to the market. It’s called the GenSmart Suite. Many times people chose a casita for extra guest/rooming space. Maybe people like the idea of renting out the casita and making a little income. Perhaps they have family members who are visiting for a long stay. Maybe they have a family member who needs a place to live. As we mature we need less space and actually don’t want the responsibility of having or owning a big home anymore.
How about the college student that needs a little more privacy? Or, the newlywed couple who needs to save up a little money before they can buy their own place.
A GEN Smart Suite is perfect. As you can see in the video it’s all a person really needs. There’s a double sink, very nice kitchen area, a spacious living area and wonderful bedroom area. I was almost ready to just move into this place. Of course I couldn’t because it’s a model home and the new home builder may wonder what I’m doing.
I just really love the idea of the GEN SMART SUITE. If you’d like more information about it please give me a call or text anytime. Take care and Happy House Hunting to all of us.
Do you have the need to purchase a home but don’t have enough money for your down payment? I have news for you. There is a lending company out there that offers a 2 % Lender Gift to qualified borrowers. With this 97% LTV mortgage, I can help buyers get into your dream home with a low 1 % down payment. Here is a few of the highlights of this program.
Available on 10,15, 20,25, and 30 year fixed rate purchase loans
Lender Gift in the amount of 2% of the loan amount
First time home buyer is not a requirement
Cancellable monthly mortgage insurance
Boarder income can be used
1 unit single family residence
FICO score as low as 640
This program is to help more buyers buy a home. Call me and let’s get moving NOW
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas, NV
Down payment, the minimum borrower contribution is 1%. This 1% must be from the borrowers’ own funds and cannot be a gift.
Mortgage Credit Certificate can be used to qualify for more home
This is a great alternative to FHA due to no upfront MIP and monthly MI is cancellable whereas on FHA, the MI is for the life of the loan
SFR, condo’s PUD no 2-4 units or Manufactured homes
Purchase/Owner Occupied Only, no refinances
Borrower does not have to be a first time home buyer but cannot own other property at the time of closing.
Loan must receive approve/eligible DU finding
I work with all buyers and sellers no matter what your situation is: Short Sales too.
I am a military mom, I LOVE helping with VA loans too.
I know the HUD Section 184 Native American Home Loan Program and have lots of buyers who have used it. it’s an AWESOME program
Have you heard about this new and innovative program. And one of the best things about it is it’s free. No cost to you. The only thing you’ll need if you find necessary is a helmet, they are not supplied.
The Cadence Bike Share Program provides bicycles for residents and guests to ride around the beautiful community of Cadence.
Just sign up at:
Get your access code and get started riding
Take I-215 until it turns into Lake Mead Parkway. Pass through #. Warm Springs Rd. The Home Finding Center is on the left at the intersection of Sunset Rd and Lake Mead Parkway.
It’s really a neat program. If you’ve ever been by gogole in California at their headquarters, you will see bikes all around so that people can get from building to building faster and in a more fun matter.
You can ride from one community to the other and you do not have to be a resident or home owner to use the bikes.
I hope your found this information of value to you. If you or any one you know is looking to buy or sell a home here in Las Vegas or Henderson please keep me in mind. I’ve been helping buyers and sellers for over 19 years full-time. I have very happy clients. Take care and enjoy your life, Penny @ 702.321.9383 or GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!