Posts Tagged ‘down payment’
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
The HUD 184 was established in 1992, the Section 184 loan provided by HUD, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, has helped thousands and continues helping Native Americans get home loans both on and off reservations.
HUD 184 loan, what is required for both home and borrower eligibility:
There is no maximum income limits
Gifts of money funded by family or the tribe for assistance are allowed
Home buyer education is not required
Needs to be an owner occupied primary residence
5% one time, up-front guarantee fee that is financed into the loan
Down payment requirement of 2.25%
Want more info? Do you Have more questions about this wonderful program? I can help you out and would really love the opportunity to work with you.
Enjoy your day/evening, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Hi there everyone,
If you work with any of the casino’s here in Las Vegas did you know that you may qualify for several different down Payment assistance programs.
Currently there is an offer of a FREE Appraisal for Casino Worker Clients**
**Offer valid when this flyer is presented when submitting the contract. Offer expires 04/15/2017.
Maximum value $450. Lender credit upon successful close of escrow.
I bet I may have your attention now? Call Me and let’s see what we can do to get you the best deal of the century. All Real Estate questions are important to me. There is no such thing as a silly question when it comes to Real Estate, I am here to help. Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Monday, February 6th, 2017
Happy Day to you. Are you interested in knowing a lot more about townhomes in Las Vegas that are for sale? In the past 3 months I have sold several. They are a fine way of owning a home without all the extra responsibility of owning a detached home. Here’s what is usually included in within the HOA when buying a townhome. Usually water and trash are included. Most of the time the landscaping in the front is covered too. Are you looking for a condo to buy or sell. I can Help. I work in all areas of the Las Vegas Valley and have clients who are cash buyers, FHA buyers, VA buyers, Conventional buyers and any other programs that may be used in the purchase of a home. Many of my clients have a tribal card and they qualify for the HUD 184 program. There’s so much out there for buyers to use for purchasing a home and coming in with very little down payment.
You can reach me, Penny @ 702.321.9383. I am a professional Realtor, we will have a good experience working together.
I really enjoy helping people with the purchase or sale of homes. I have over 16 years of full-time experience in Las Vegas. ENJOY your day. Penny
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
First Time Home Buyers
I CAN SHOW YOU ANY PROPERTY YOU FIND OF INTEREST. I have access to all available properties in the Las Vegas Valley. Call me today!
- I work at no cost to you!
- Provide detailed listing information not always available to the general public.
- Negotiate the deal to help save you money.
- Guide you through the avalanche of paperwork.
- Commit my time and energy to finding you the right property.
As your Real Estate Agent I will lead you through every single step of the exciting home buying process. I will help you define your “wish list” of features you want in your home.
I will walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home. I do monitor all new listings and alert you to new listings as soon as they are put on the market. I help to eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of real estate Knowledge to work for you. Finding the right property for you is my business.
Call Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
Ready, Set Let’s get moving. Whether you know what it’s like to buy a house or have no clue you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been helping first time home buyers purchase their first place for over 15 years full-time.
So, what kind of questions do you have or perhaps doubts do you have? Does it go something like this?
- We don’t have enough money to buy. ( it doesn’t take much money to purchase a place. I have lots of options for you)
- Our credit sucks. (we can fix that)
- We are in a lease for a quite a while yet. (You never know how long it may take to find your place, It’s never too soon to start looking at homes)
- It’s cheaper to rent than own. (that’s not true in most cases)
- My friends, co-workers and family all say I am dreaming. (What’s wrong with Dreaming. Let’s get you educated so you can full-fill your dream)
- I heard I have to have a lot of money to purchase a home, the down payment, closing costs, inspections, the list goes on and on. (There are so many down payment assistant programs out here, closing costs can be paid by the seller, please do not get scared, I’m here to help)
Let’s see what the pros of owning your own home can be:
- Paint the walls whatever color you want.
- Be free to have pets. No one telling you that you can’t have a dog or cat etc.
- Place wall hanging and pictures wherever you’d like.
- Most of the time you will have a garage.
- Yard space.
- Lots more privacy.
- Independence and Freedom.
- The number of goodness of owning a home is priceless.
Please don’t hesitate to call me and let’s talk about your new home. There are no questions that are silly or stupid as I sometimes hear from First timers. Listen, Seriously, I don’t know what you do for a living but I bet I can’t do it and have no idea of how to. VisaVersa here. You might not know Real Estate, I’ve been doing it for so long, I can help you.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Saturday, January 14th, 2017
Do you have a Tribal Card? Do you want to purchase a home in Las Vegas, Henderson or nearby Areas in Las Vegas, NV? The HUD 184 Native American Program is alive and well. I have had several of my clients use it. The amount of money that they have to come in with to close the deal is very low. My Clients are so happy with the HUD 184 Program.
Many New Mexico residents are moving to Las Vegas and the surrounding areas and have contacted me so that we can get out there and find them the perfect home purchasing the home using the HUD 184 Program.
I have access to down payment assistance programs too.
Call me and let’s get started: Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Home is Possible grant program helps make the dream of home ownership a reality for qualified Nevadans. Focused on homebuyers in Washoe and Clark Counties, the grant provides up to 4% of a loan’s value for down payment and closing costs. The grant never needs to be repaid.
- Fixed interest rate 30-year loan
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Grant is non-repayable
- Must be homebuyer’s primary residence
- No asset limits for homebuyers
- Provides a grant up to 4% of the home loan amount that can be used for down payment assistance and/or closing costs
want to know more? Call Penny @ 702.321.9383, Thank you very much and Have a good day.
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage