Posts Tagged ‘buying’
It’s Penny here to help answer any questions you may have related to buying a home. First of all, Let’s have fun with this new adventure. I will try my best to make your purchase as fun and drama free as possible.
Penny O’Brien, Remax Excellence 702.321.9383 GOwithPenny@yahoo.com
Here are a few helpful buying hints:
- Call Me @ 702.321.9383. I have been working with first time home buyers for over 17 years full-time. I will be there with you throughout the whole transaction.
- There are many down payment programs out there to help make your purchase so much easier than ever before.
- Don’t always listen to what your co-workers are telling you or even your family as far as that goes. They mean well, but don’t always know the best ways to go about the process.
- Let’s find you a home that completely fits your budget, needs and wants.
Are you ready to start shopping? Then, Let’s get moving.
Enjoy the rest of your day,
This is a big shout out to all my clients, you all ROCK. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your home buying and selling. You know that I work by the Golden Rule. Let’s have a wonderful, fun, safe, healthy wonderful new years and so very many more to come. Penny
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
FHA Loans~~ Here are a few very important things to know when buying and selling in Las Vegas. NV . APPRAISAL requirements.Wednesday, November 27th, 2013
I think you will find this very useful:
For FHA loans:
• Make sure the utilities and mechanical systems are on and functioning correctly.
• Make sure carbon monoxide detectors are installed and functional; if required by state law.
• Make sure smoke detectors are installed and functional.
• Make sure water heater is properly strapped to code; if required by state law. This applies to homes
located in California and various other states with seismic zone ratings of 3 or above.
• Make sure all areas of the property (including all units, rooms, garages, outbuildings, guest units,
etc.) are accessible to the appraiser for inspection. Please make sure that the appraiser has a clear
path around the exterior of the home. The appraiser may need to photograph all of these areas.
I see Las Vegas Real Estate as one of the most exciting times of Buying and Selling that I’ve ever Experienced. I’ve been in the Real Estate Profession for about 14 years, full-time. I can honestly say I enjoy it more and more everyday. Yes, it has its challenges but they are doable. Are you ready to jump into the Crazy, Fun Las Vegas Real Estate Experience? Give me a buzz and let’s talk about it. Have a good one. Penny
10120 S. Eastern Ave 200
Henderson, NV 89052