Archive for the ‘townhome’ Category
Monday, February 6th, 2017
Happy Day to you. Are you interested in knowing a lot more about townhomes in Las Vegas that are for sale? In the past 3 months I have sold several. They are a fine way of owning a home without all the extra responsibility of owning a detached home. Here’s what is usually included in within the HOA when buying a townhome. Usually water and trash are included. Most of the time the landscaping in the front is covered too. Are you looking for a condo to buy or sell. I can Help. I work in all areas of the Las Vegas Valley and have clients who are cash buyers, FHA buyers, VA buyers, Conventional buyers and any other programs that may be used in the purchase of a home. Many of my clients have a tribal card and they qualify for the HUD 184 program. There’s so much out there for buyers to use for purchasing a home and coming in with very little down payment.
You can reach me, Penny @ 702.321.9383. I am a professional Realtor, we will have a good experience working together.
I really enjoy helping people with the purchase or sale of homes. I have over 16 years of full-time experience in Las Vegas. ENJOY your day. Penny
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
Happy Day Everyone,
So, this is going to be a fast and easy way to explain some of the differences when purchasing either a condo, townhome or SFR, Single family residence.
Sometimes one of the biggest issues are:
- Square Footage.
- Shared walls.
- Yard Space.
- Gated vs. Non-Gated
How many choices fit your needs/wants.
- Bus line transportation.
- Here are a few explanations to this.
- Yard space, usually with a townhome and SFR you will have some yard/courtyard space.
- Pets, Lots of places have restrictions on what types and how many pets you can have.
- CC&R’s, this is a BIG issue. Most condo complexes are VERY strict on what you can and can not do, have or be. LOL
- Some people don’t want or need a big house or yard.
- Gated vs. Not Gated, again, it’s a personal choice. Some condo complexes have very high fees per month because of the community pool, exercise room and Gate.
- Bus line, many apartments and condo complexes are near bus lines.
- Wall space, I think we all know that when we are sharing walls the chances of hearing your neighbors increases.
Do you want or would you like more information about Las Vegas Real Estate, I’m just one text, call or email away..
ENJOY your day, I say so..
take care, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383. GoWithPenny@yahoo.com
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage