Archive for the ‘Summerlin Homes’ Category
Tuesday, January 12th, 2016
It’s a fantastic time to buy a piece of Las Vegas. Currently there are over 15039 SFR, Condos, Townhomes and Man homes for sale in the Las Vegas GLVAR areas. Call me for all your Real Estate Needs. I am experienced, honest and a FANTASTIC Realtor. If you like to know more about me, Just ask my happy clients. I’m a Military Mom, if you are in the Military please let me know. I have lots of special incentives for Military families. Have a good week. Penny
Oh, One more thing, I have all the New Home information that is taking place right now.
Saturday, August 16th, 2014
contact me anytime for more information about Sunny Las Vegas Homes.
I’m a Summerlin Specialist, Selling Summerlin for 14 years.
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Here is another way to search for free home search for you viewing. Call me anytime with any Real Estate Questions you may have. Penny O’Brien at 702.321.9383
I have the low down on NEW homes in Las Vegas too.
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Are you curious to see what’s happening in our Las Vegas Housing Market? Check it out on my free home search. One home or many homes, if you like them give me a call and let’s check them out. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
I have another site that is strictly for the New Homes Sales in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, the NW, SW and Henderson.
I work nights and weekends so don’t hesitate to call anytime. Thank you for your time and have a good day/evening.
P.S. I can help you find a rental too if that is what you’re looking for.
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Tuesday, April 1st, 2014
Happy April Fool’s Day. There are currently 1463 Family Homes, Condos and Townhomes for Sale in or near Summerlin. Which include South Summerlin, North Summerlin, Summerlin Centre, The Lakes and Pecole Ranch. This number is from the MLS estimate.
Have a wonderful day.
Penny @ 702.321.9383
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Currently there are an estimated 621 homes for rent in Summerlin, North and South Villages. Call me for a free viewing. Have a great day.
Agent, Penny @ 702.321.9383
Click below for your free search.
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Under RESPA, the seller may not require you, as a condition of the sale, to purchase title insurance from any particular title company. Generally, your lender will require title insurance from a company that is acceptable to it. In most cases you can shop for and choose a company that meets the lenders standards.
Have a great day, Penny O
Call me, your special agent, Penny @ 702.321.9383
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HOME HAS KITEC?
Identification of Kitec plumbing should be performed by a qualified plumber.
IPEX manufactured Kitec pipe in two primary colors for the interior of a home: blue for the cold water side and orange for the hot water side. A typical sample length of Kitec pipe prominently displays that it was manufactured by IPEX in Canada, with its pressure rating and other information (see sample photographs of Kitec hot water pipe, below). Kitec fittings are likewise prominently stamped with “Kitec” and the place of manufacture on the obverse side of the fitting.
Contractors who have plumbed homes with nonmetallic plumbing systems often affixed yellow stickers to warn electricians not to ground the electricity near the nonmetallic plumbing system. Homes that were plumbed with Kitec may have a yellow sticker inside the electrical panel box or on their boiler (see sample photograph, below). If you find this sticker in your electrical panel box or on your boiler, it is likely that your home is plumbed with Kitec or another nonmetallic plumbing system. You should only open your electrical panel box if you have experience with its safe use.
One way to determine whether your home has a Kitec plumbing system is to have a qualified plumber inspect your home. In many cases it may be necessary to make drywall penetrations to determine what type of plumbing is installed.
Call me anytime to discuss Kitec, Penny @ 702..321.9383
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage