Archive for the ‘Summerlin and Henderson New Homes’ Category
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
There are some new villages in Summerlin starting to sell homes. I just visited the cliffs yesterday. It’s right up against the mountains in the South side of Summerlin.. It’s so new they don’t have a zip code yet.
The Paseos isn’t a new village but they have a Lot of building going on.
Reverence, it’s located on the far north of Summerlin. Near the 215 and Cheyenne exit. It’s elevation is very attractive to many new home buyers.
Stonebridge, it’s located in the West Section of Summerlin. The area has a higher elevation.
Thank you for your time and if you’d like to visit any of these new homes or resale homes let me know and we can go check them out. Have a wonderful day. Penny
Click on link below for videos.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Saturday, August 16th, 2014
contact me anytime for more information about Sunny Las Vegas Homes.
I’m a Summerlin Specialist, Selling Summerlin for 14 years.
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Are you curious to see what’s happening in our Las Vegas Housing Market? Check it out on my free home search. One home or many homes, if you like them give me a call and let’s check them out. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
I have another site that is strictly for the New Homes Sales in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, the NW, SW and Henderson.
I work nights and weekends so don’t hesitate to call anytime. Thank you for your time and have a good day/evening.
P.S. I can help you find a rental too if that is what you’re looking for.
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
Hi there and welcome to my blog
Feel free to search all properties in the Las Vegas, Henderson and Surrounding areas. You’re under no obligation to fill out any forms. It’s all free and if you find something that peaks your interest, drop me an e-mail, text or phone call and we can discuss your interests. Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day. Penny @ 702.321.9383 or E-mail me @ LasVegasNiceLiving@Yahoo.com
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HOME HAS KITEC?
Identification of Kitec plumbing should be performed by a qualified plumber.
IPEX manufactured Kitec pipe in two primary colors for the interior of a home: blue for the cold water side and orange for the hot water side. A typical sample length of Kitec pipe prominently displays that it was manufactured by IPEX in Canada, with its pressure rating and other information (see sample photographs of Kitec hot water pipe, below). Kitec fittings are likewise prominently stamped with “Kitec” and the place of manufacture on the obverse side of the fitting.
Contractors who have plumbed homes with nonmetallic plumbing systems often affixed yellow stickers to warn electricians not to ground the electricity near the nonmetallic plumbing system. Homes that were plumbed with Kitec may have a yellow sticker inside the electrical panel box or on their boiler (see sample photograph, below). If you find this sticker in your electrical panel box or on your boiler, it is likely that your home is plumbed with Kitec or another nonmetallic plumbing system. You should only open your electrical panel box if you have experience with its safe use.
One way to determine whether your home has a Kitec plumbing system is to have a qualified plumber inspect your home. In many cases it may be necessary to make drywall penetrations to determine what type of plumbing is installed.
Call me anytime to discuss Kitec, Penny @ 702..321.9383
Wednesday, February 12th, 2014
Here’s your Answer – – get yourself a great agent to help you, call me @ 702.321.9383. Remember that you pay nothing directly for this support. I make my commission off the seller at closing. Some agencies charge an administrative fee for work that the agent did for you during the search, but that is usually not collected until you close on a house and is normally a few hundred dollars – which is nothing in the big scheme of things. Other than driving some neighborhoods to get a feel for them and for driving distances, it’s a waste of time for you to drive around looking by yourself. You can search on my web site for free and let me know what is of interest to you. CLICK here: http://www.sunnylasvegashomes.com/search.html
Have a great day, Penny O
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Per Nevada MLS as of right now there are just under 16,000 estimated properties listed, If you’re in the market to buy, sell or rent a property feel free to give me a call and we can discuss Real Estate. Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley, SW, NW all over the valley Realtor. Have a great day. Penny
Monday, January 13th, 2014
1. Home is where the heart (and equity) is: 61.4% of the average American family’s net worth is in home equity.
2. A homeowner’s net worth is over thirty times greater than that of a renter.
3. TGIF! The best day of the week to list your home is Friday.
4. Historically, the best month of the year to sell is April. –maybe it’s the most common month, but often sellers fare better in the ‘off months’ of summer and winter.
5. Odds are you’re going to need some help selling: Homeowners have a 120% better chance of selling their home when using REALTOR®.
6. In 2013, NAR reports that the median age of first-time buyers was 31. On average these buyers purchased a 1,670 square-foot home costing $170,000 or so.
7. The typical repeat buyer was 52 years old. On average these buyers purchased a 2,060-square foot home costing $240,000.
8. According to a NAR Community Preference Survey, 78% of respondents said that the neighborhood is more important to them than the size of the home.
9. 57% said they’d give up a home with a larger yard if they could have a shorter commute.
10. NAR reports that 80% of home buyers believe their home is a good investment, 44 percent saying it’s better than stocks.
11. Buyers searched a median of 12 weeks and visited 10 homes, (My Clients see many more homes than the typical buyer)
12. 90% of home buyers who used the Internet to search for a home purchased through a real estate agent.
13. 90% of buyers financed their purchase.
14. In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they pay off their mortgage.
15. Maybe don’t change your brass to brushed nickel! Brass doorknobs disinfect themselves. It’s called the oligodynamic effect: the ions in the metal have a toxic effect on spores, fungi, viruses, and other germs.
Percentages are estimated. Have a great day everyone. Penny
Monday, January 13th, 2014
NICELY APPOINTED SEMI CUSTOM HOME WITH COURTYARD ENTRY WITH FIREPLACE AND WATER FOUNTAIN, WOOD PANELED OFC, GUEST QUARTERS DOWN, DUEL STAIR CASES, GOURMET KITCHEN, MASTER BED W/VERANDAH, CROWN MOLDING, POOL & SPA WITH WATER FALL AND BI WATER STOOLS FOR ENTERTAINING, JUNGLE GYM, BI BBQ, SHUFFLE BOARD, SMART BOX WIRED, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS,ALL APPLIANCES STAY…BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE HEART OF SUMMERLIN
Penny O’Brien Call me for a showing, 702.321.9383
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage