Happy Day Everyone,
So, this is going to be a fast and easy way to explain some of the differences when purchasing either a condo, townhome or SFR, Single family residence.
Sometimes one of the biggest issues are:
- Square Footage.
- Shared walls.
- Yard Space.
- Gated vs. Non-Gated
How many choices fit your needs/wants.
- Bus line transportation.
- Here are a few explanations to this.
- Yard space, usually with a townhome and SFR you will have some yard/courtyard space.
- Pets, Lots of places have restrictions on what types and how many pets you can have.
- CC&R’s, this is a BIG issue. Most condo complexes are VERY strict on what you can and can not do, have or be. LOL
- Some people don’t want or need a big house or yard.
- Gated vs. Not Gated, again, it’s a personal choice. Some condo complexes have very high fees per month because of the community pool, exercise room and Gate.
- Bus line, many apartments and condo complexes are near bus lines.
- Wall space, I think we all know that when we are sharing walls the chances of hearing your neighbors increases.
Do you want or would you like more information about Las Vegas Real Estate, I’m just one text, call or email away..
ENJOY your day, I say so..
take care, Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383. GoWithPenny@yahoo.com