Archive for the ‘Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383’ Category
Saturday, October 21st, 2017
Yes, You have come to the right person to help you with your home purchase using Section 184. I have helped so many buyers with this program. Call Me anytime: 702.321.9383, Penny O’Brien
The Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program is a home mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities. Section 184 loans can be used, both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
Penny’s take about Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program:
- Low Interest Rates: based on the market, it is not the applicant’s credit score
- Low Down Payment: 2.25% on loans over $50,000
- Lower Monthly and Upfront Mortgage Insurance than other programs. Nice, right?
- All Section 184 loans are reasonable and affordable, with reviewed fees and structured appropriately.
- Although America has seen a drop in mortgage lending; Section 184 loans, since they are guaranteed by the Federal Government, have stayed healthy and productive.
- I have amazing clients who have used this program and are extremely happy.
I am ready to help answer any questions you have. I look forward to hearing from you. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
Monday, September 25th, 2017
Welcome to my blog full of information about the HUD 184 Loan Program
The Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program is a home mortgage product specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska villages, tribes, or tribally designated housing entities. Congress established this program in 1992 to facilitate homeownership and increase access to capital in Native American Communities.
With Section 184 financing borrowers can get into a home with a very low down payment. Section 184 loans can be used, both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
I know how to help buyers with the WONDERFUL Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program here in Sunny Las Vegas. I have helped many buyers with this program.
Call me NOW! Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 I can Help ya.
Friday, August 11th, 2017
Hello Buyers and Sellers:
How are you? I trust all is well for you and yours. Are you getting ready to move? Whether it is now or later I can help you understand the selling market. I have so much experience in this Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, Southwest, Northwest and North Las Vegas. I have been working with buyers and sellers for over 18 years full-time. I have the most amazing clients, they will tell you how their experience was with me if you’re interested in speaking with them. We have fun, it’s a Professioanl experience, you’ll enjoy how the selling or buying experience goes for you.
In other words: I know what I’m doing. I work with all buyers and sellers, NOD, short sales, traditional sales.
Buyers purchasing with FHA, FHA HUD 184, Cash, Conventional. VA. I love working with all buyers.
Call me, Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence. 702.321.9383
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage