Archive for the ‘Military Buyers and Sellers in Las Vegas’ Category
Tuesday, January 12th, 2016
It’s a fantastic time to buy a piece of Las Vegas. Currently there are over 15039 SFR, Condos, Townhomes and Man homes for sale in the Las Vegas GLVAR areas. Call me for all your Real Estate Needs. I am experienced, honest and a FANTASTIC Realtor. If you like to know more about me, Just ask my happy clients. I’m a Military Mom, if you are in the Military please let me know. I have lots of special incentives for Military families. Have a good week. Penny
Oh, One more thing, I have all the New Home information that is taking place right now.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
New Home Tracks are all over the valley, it’s valley-wide. The Builders are going to town building all sorts of homes in all different price ranges. Are you interested in a new home? If so, Please call me. I have a large inventory of what the builders have on the market right now and what’s to come. Call me and let’s go shopping. Penny O’Brien with Signature Real Estate Group. 702.321.9383 Your Summerlin Specialist.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Call Penny O’Brien NOW for a showing, You’ll love it. 702.321.9383
Friday, September 12th, 2014
number varies on how many homes HUD, Housing Of Urban Development has on the market at any given time. As of right now their website is stating they have 27 homes for sale.
Buying a HUD home is through an auction. It’s very different than offering on a “personal” owners home.
If you’re interested in learning more about HUD homes and taking a look at some of them. Let me know and we can cht about it.
Have a good day/evening/Weekend.
Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
Thursday, September 11th, 2014
I have helped many families purchase their homes with this program. If you’re looking for an Experienced Realtor, It’s Me. I can Help. The Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program is a home mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities. Section 184 loans can be used, both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
Because of the unique status of Indian lands being held in Trust, Native American homeownership has historically been an underserved market. Working with an expanding network of private sector and tribal partners, the Section 184 Program endeavors to increase access to capital for Native Americans and provide private funding opportunities for tribal housing agencies with the Section 184 Program.
To help increase Native access to financing, the Office of Loan Guarantee within HUD’s Office of Native American Programs, guarantees the Section 184 home mortgage loans made to Native Borrowers. By guaranteeing these loans 100%, we encourage Lenders to serve the Native Communities. This increases the marketability and value of the Native assets and strengthens the financial standing of Native Communities.
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Are you curious to see what’s happening in our Las Vegas Housing Market? Check it out on my free home search. One home or many homes, if you like them give me a call and let’s check them out. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
I have another site that is strictly for the New Homes Sales in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, the NW, SW and Henderson.
I work nights and weekends so don’t hesitate to call anytime. Thank you for your time and have a good day/evening.
P.S. I can help you find a rental too if that is what you’re looking for.
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Check out the link below to view New Home Tracts in the Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley, North Las Vegas, SW and the NW parts of the Valley. It’s Free for you to have me represent you in your transaction to purchase a new home. REMEMBER, the sales agent at the New Home Tract works for the builder, NOT you. That’s why it’s wise to call me.
Have a good day. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
Hi there and welcome to my blog
Feel free to search all properties in the Las Vegas, Henderson and Surrounding areas. You’re under no obligation to fill out any forms. It’s all free and if you find something that peaks your interest, drop me an e-mail, text or phone call and we can discuss your interests. Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day. Penny @ 702.321.9383 or E-mail me @ LasVegasNiceLiving@Yahoo.com
Tuesday, April 1st, 2014
Happy April Fool’s Day. There are currently 1463 Family Homes, Condos and Townhomes for Sale in or near Summerlin. Which include South Summerlin, North Summerlin, Summerlin Centre, The Lakes and Pecole Ranch. This number is from the MLS estimate.
Have a wonderful day.
Penny @ 702.321.9383
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage