Archive for the ‘Las Vegas Rental/RENTERS’ Category
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
North Summerlin and South Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV Homes for Rent. 89144, 89138, 89134, 89135. Search includes Pictures.Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Currently there are an estimated 621 homes for rent in Summerlin, North and South Villages. Call me for a free viewing. Have a great day.
Agent, Penny @ 702.321.9383
Click below for your free search.
What are title company closing costs on a house priced at $200k in Las Vegas, NV.. Buyers and Sellers Rates for Clark County.Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
If you are financing a loan in Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, SW, NW, North Las Vegas, Summerlin and all Surrounding Communities of Las Vegas, NV.
Owners Title: $1,126
Lenders Title:$ 358
Escrow Fee: $290 on Both Sides
Prices may vary.
Let’s get moving, Call me @ 702.321.9383
I’m here to help.
BE WELL. Penny
Currently, there are almost 13000 homes for sale in Las Vegas and Las Vegas Surrounding areas. Information via MLS, which is an estimate.
If you’re in the market to rent, sell or buy make sure to give me a call. Have a great day.. Penny
CLICK here: http://www.sunnylasvegashomes.com/search.html
Signature Real Estate Group
9525 Hillwood Dr. 120
Las Vegas, NV 89134
if you’re in the market to buy, sell or rent a place here in Las Vegas Feel free to give me a call. I have 15 years full-time experience as a Realtor. If you’re interested my clients would be happy to speak with you so you can get a testimonial of my professionalism. I know that it’s difficult to deal with strangers sometimes. You will hear the powerful testimonies and want to allow me to help you with your Real Estate Needs.
Penny O’Brien@ 702.321.9383
Signature Real Estate Group
9525 Hillwood Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Estimated 15938 Properties for sale in Las Vegas and other parts of Southern Nevada. Condos, Manufactured homes, Single Family Homes and CondosTuesday, January 14th, 2014
Per Nevada MLS as of right now there are just under 16,000 estimated properties listed, If you’re in the market to buy, sell or rent a property feel free to give me a call and we can discuss Real Estate. Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley, SW, NW all over the valley Realtor. Have a great day. Penny
Is April the best month to sell your home? To Buy? Friday is the best day to list your place. Las Vegas NAR American family home facts.Monday, January 13th, 2014
1. Home is where the heart (and equity) is: 61.4% of the average American family’s net worth is in home equity.
2. A homeowner’s net worth is over thirty times greater than that of a renter.
3. TGIF! The best day of the week to list your home is Friday.
4. Historically, the best month of the year to sell is April. –maybe it’s the most common month, but often sellers fare better in the ‘off months’ of summer and winter.
5. Odds are you’re going to need some help selling: Homeowners have a 120% better chance of selling their home when using REALTOR®.
6. In 2013, NAR reports that the median age of first-time buyers was 31. On average these buyers purchased a 1,670 square-foot home costing $170,000 or so.
7. The typical repeat buyer was 52 years old. On average these buyers purchased a 2,060-square foot home costing $240,000.
8. According to a NAR Community Preference Survey, 78% of respondents said that the neighborhood is more important to them than the size of the home.
9. 57% said they’d give up a home with a larger yard if they could have a shorter commute.
10. NAR reports that 80% of home buyers believe their home is a good investment, 44 percent saying it’s better than stocks.
11. Buyers searched a median of 12 weeks and visited 10 homes, (My Clients see many more homes than the typical buyer)
12. 90% of home buyers who used the Internet to search for a home purchased through a real estate agent.
13. 90% of buyers financed their purchase.
14. In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they pay off their mortgage.
15. Maybe don’t change your brass to brushed nickel! Brass doorknobs disinfect themselves. It’s called the oligodynamic effect: the ions in the metal have a toxic effect on spores, fungi, viruses, and other germs.
Percentages are estimated. Have a great day everyone. Penny
GREAT PROPERTY WITH NEW PAINT AND CARPET, 3 BEDROOMS WITH A PRIVATE BACK YARD…THIS PROPERTY IS CENTRALLY LOCATED AND READY FOR TO RENT!