Archive for the ‘Las Vegas Investors’ Category
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
New Home Tracks are all over the valley, it’s valley-wide. The Builders are going to town building all sorts of homes in all different price ranges. Are you interested in a new home? If so, Please call me. I have a large inventory of what the builders have on the market right now and what’s to come. Call me and let’s go shopping. Penny O’Brien with Signature Real Estate Group. 702.321.9383 Your Summerlin Specialist.
Friday, April 24th, 2015
Las Vegas, NV Fruity Street, Lanes, Ave, Way, Court
APPLE CART CIR
APPLE BARN AVE
APPLE CIDER ST
APPLE DEW AVE
APPLE GLAZE AVE
APPLE OAK CT
APPLE ORCHARD DR
CARROT RIDGE ST
ORANGE CLIFF CT
ORANGE DAISY PL
ORANGE GROVE LN
ORANGE HAZE WAY
ORANGE HILL DR
ORANGE MEADOW ST
ORANGE HUE ST
ORANGE MIST WAY
ORANGE HEIGHTS ST
ORANGE JUBILEE RD
ORANGE MEADOW ST
ORANGE TREE AVE
ORANGE MIST WAY
ORANGE SUN ST
ORANGE VALE AVE
ORANGE PORT CT
ORANGE SUN ST
ORANGE ORCHID PL
ORANGE POPPY CT
MELON CACTUS ST
MELON AROMA AVE
WATERMELON SEED AVE
TANGERINE ROSE DR
TANGERINE SKY AVE
APRICOT RIDGE AVE
APRICOT ROSE PL
APRICOT TREE CIR
PEACH BLOSSOM LN
PEACH CREEK ST
PEACH CORAL ST
PEACH FLARE ST
PEACH FLOWER CT
PEACH HILL AVE
PEACH NECTAR AVE
PEACH ORCHARD RD
PEACH RIDGE CT
More FUN to Come. Have a great weekend. Penny O’Brien
FRANK DEREK AVE
FRANK SINATRA DR
FRANK BORMAN AV
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Clark County’s population grew by an estimated 30,209 people, a modest 1.5 percent rate in the year ending July 1, 2013, but enough to push the county past 2 million residents, the U.S. Census Bureau reported within the past few months. Las Vegas is a great place to live, take it from me. The weather is wonderful and the evenings are fantastic. We don’t pay state income tax. 24 hours a day availability of most anything you want and or need. The list of wonderful reasons to move here and or live here are endless.
With the influx, Clark County now has an estimated 2,027,868 residents, the Census Bureau said.
Today’s estimates leave Clark County as the nation’s 15th most populous county, ahead of No. 16 Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Texas, but behind No. 14 King County (Seattle), Washington.
Los Angeles County, Calif., is the nation’s most populous with nearly 10.2 million residents. It is followed by Cook County, Ill. (Chicago), 5,240,700 residents; Harris County, Texas (Houston), 4,336,853; Maricopa County, Arizona (Phoenix), 4,009,412; and San Diego County, California, 3,211,252.
Among the nation’s metropolitan areas, Houston registered the largest numeric increase between 2012 and 2013, adding about 138,000 people.
New York continued to be the most populous metro area, with 19.9 million residents, followed by Los Angeles and Chicago.
If you’re interested in moving to Vegas give me a call and let’s get moving.
Thank you for your time, Penny
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
I’m going to be listing another wonderful property on Friday. Want to know more? It’s a beautiful Townhouse. Located near the strip. Lush grass and mature trees. It fancy’s a pool and tennis court. Totally ready to move into. It’s furnished if you like or we can remove the furniture, your choice. READY, SET, BUY. Call me for a free viewing. Penny @ 702.321.9383 Perfect place for first time homebuyers, retirees, vacation home. Own a piece of Vegas! It’s probably cheaper than renting. Call me and let’s discuss payments on this property.
Master Suite has it’s own private glass sliding door with patio
All Appliances stay
Single Story Townhome in a very Quaint Single Story Community
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Signature Real Estate Group
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
If you are financing a loan in Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, SW, NW, North Las Vegas, Summerlin and all Surrounding Communities of Las Vegas, NV.
Owners Title: $1,126
Lenders Title:$ 358
Escrow Fee: $290 on Both Sides
Prices may vary.
Let’s get moving, Call me @ 702.321.9383
I’m here to help.
BE WELL. Penny
Sunday, February 9th, 2014
Home flipping, a trend of Las Vegas’ housing bubble, became more popular and a lot more lucrative last year amid surging prices.
The fast buy-and-sell real estate deals consists of 7.2 percent of all single-family home sales in the Las Vegas area last year, up from 6.3 percent in 2012, via to a new report from RealtyTrac.
The research firm defines flipping as buying a house and then selling it within six months.
Local property owners booked an average gross profit of $44,501 on last year’s flips, more than double what they earned in 2012, $20,872.
Gross profits are the sales price over the purchase price and do not account for costs the flipper may have acummulated after buying the home, such as renovation work.
Nationwide, flipping comprised 4.6 percent of SFR home sales last year, up from 4.2 percent in 2012, RealtyTrac found. U.S. flippers booked gross profits of $58,081 per deal in 2013, up 27 percent from $45,759 in 2012.
Flipping was crazy fast during Las Vegas’ doomed housing boom last decade, when investors with no real estate expertise — but received easy obtained loans — bought property and sold it for profit a short time later.
This caused prices to high rise, as two-story homes that today sell for $100,000 sold for around $200K or more seven or eight years ago.
Prices plunged during the recession but now are rising at one of the fastest rates nationally again, thanks to investors who have bought cheap homes in bulk the past few years to turn into rentals.
The surge has created new opportunities for flipping.
The median sales price of previously owned single-family homes in Southern Nevada in December was $185,000, a major increase of 24% according to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage