Archive for the ‘Las Vegas Homes’ Category
Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
Here are the numbers for what’s for sale in Henderson:
1988 Single Family Homes, Condos and Townhomes are currently for sale per MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
1333 are currently in contract in Contingent Status, that leaves only 655 for sale.
This does not include the New Homes.
What type of buyer are you? Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA or another type?
Please call, text or email with your Real Estate needs. I service Summerlin, Henderson, GV, North Las Vegas, the whole Las Vegas Valley.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 GOWithPenny@yahoo.com
Tuesday, January 12th, 2016
It’s a fantastic time to buy a piece of Las Vegas. Currently there are over 15039 SFR, Condos, Townhomes and Man homes for sale in the Las Vegas GLVAR areas. Call me for all your Real Estate Needs. I am experienced, honest and a FANTASTIC Realtor. If you like to know more about me, Just ask my happy clients. I’m a Military Mom, if you are in the Military please let me know. I have lots of special incentives for Military families. Have a good week. Penny
Oh, One more thing, I have all the New Home information that is taking place right now.
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
It’s that time in my career when I am asking for clients. Only good people, serious buyers and sellers. Enjoy your life.. Call me anytime with your Las Vegas Real Estate questions. I have over 17 years of full-time buying and selling experience here in Beautiful, Sunny Las Vegas. Penny O’Brien with Signature Real Estate Group. 702.321.9383
P.S. I work with First time home buyers too. No home is too big or too little for us to check out.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Housing Data Holds Steady, Fed Does Too
Long-term housing data stayed solid in the third quarter, although some monthly data was disappointing.
August Housing Starts fell 3 percent from July and failed to meet expectations. Despite the decline, Housing Starts still kept pace above one million for the fifth straight month, signaling significant recovery after the housing bubble imploded in 2008. August Building Permits also were up 3.5 percent from July, reaching 1.17 million units.
August Existing Home Sales, as reported by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), also declined 4.8 percent from July to an annual rate of 5.31 million. This was below the 5.50 million expected. The disappointing drop comes after three straight monthly gains. Year-over-year sales, however, have risen for 11 consecutive months and are 6.2 percent above a year ago.
Finally, August New Home Sales surged to the highest rate since early 2008 and were up nearly 22 percent from August 2014. July’s numbers were also revised higher, signaling continued strength in the U.S. housing market.
FHA Eases Requirements for Some Borrowers
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced over 60 loan guideline changes and clarifications that impact charge-off accounts, late payments, self-employed borrowers who have experienced a drop in income, and more. The changes took effect on September 14, 2015. While the changes are subject to lender approval, some of the new rules may make it easier for borrowers to qualify for an FHA loan.
Fed Held Benchmark Rate Steady
Investors were once again awaiting action from the Federal Open Market Committee meeting in September. Like prior meetings this year, the Fed opted to leave its benchmark Fed Funds Rate alone.
The Fed Funds Rate is the rate at which banks lend money to each other overnight. While this rate is not tied directly to home loan rates, when the Fed Funds Rate rises, home loan and other consumer rates may follow suit, depending on the economy and market conditions.
Fed Chair Janet Yellen said it is unlikely the Fed Funds Rate will be raised at one of its remaining meetings this year. While Gross Domestic Product surged in the second quarter and other key indicators show signs of a strengthening economy, the September Jobs Report was weak.
In the meantime, home loan rates have started this fall near historic lows. But it’s important to stay tuned in to action from the Fed and economic news here at home and overseas—all of which can impact the markets and home loan rates. Stay informed with my next quarterly REALinsight Market Update coming in January.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
New Home Tracks are all over the valley, it’s valley-wide. The Builders are going to town building all sorts of homes in all different price ranges. Are you interested in a new home? If so, Please call me. I have a large inventory of what the builders have on the market right now and what’s to come. Call me and let’s go shopping. Penny O’Brien with Signature Real Estate Group. 702.321.9383 Your Summerlin Specialist.
Friday, April 24th, 2015
Las Vegas, NV Fruity Street, Lanes, Ave, Way, Court
APPLE CART CIR
APPLE BARN AVE
APPLE CIDER ST
APPLE DEW AVE
APPLE GLAZE AVE
APPLE OAK CT
APPLE ORCHARD DR
CARROT RIDGE ST
ORANGE CLIFF CT
ORANGE DAISY PL
ORANGE GROVE LN
ORANGE HAZE WAY
ORANGE HILL DR
ORANGE MEADOW ST
ORANGE HUE ST
ORANGE MIST WAY
ORANGE HEIGHTS ST
ORANGE JUBILEE RD
ORANGE MEADOW ST
ORANGE TREE AVE
ORANGE MIST WAY
ORANGE SUN ST
ORANGE VALE AVE
ORANGE PORT CT
ORANGE SUN ST
ORANGE ORCHID PL
ORANGE POPPY CT
MELON CACTUS ST
MELON AROMA AVE
WATERMELON SEED AVE
TANGERINE ROSE DR
TANGERINE SKY AVE
APRICOT RIDGE AVE
APRICOT ROSE PL
APRICOT TREE CIR
PEACH BLOSSOM LN
PEACH CREEK ST
PEACH CORAL ST
PEACH FLARE ST
PEACH FLOWER CT
PEACH HILL AVE
PEACH NECTAR AVE
PEACH ORCHARD RD
PEACH RIDGE CT
More FUN to Come. Have a great weekend. Penny O’Brien
FRANK DEREK AVE
FRANK SINATRA DR
FRANK BORMAN AV
Friday, September 12th, 2014
number varies on how many homes HUD, Housing Of Urban Development has on the market at any given time. As of right now their website is stating they have 27 homes for sale.
Buying a HUD home is through an auction. It’s very different than offering on a “personal” owners home.
If you’re interested in learning more about HUD homes and taking a look at some of them. Let me know and we can cht about it.
Have a good day/evening/Weekend.
Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Are you curious to see what’s happening in our Las Vegas Housing Market? Check it out on my free home search. One home or many homes, if you like them give me a call and let’s check them out. Penny O’Brien @ 702.321.9383
I have another site that is strictly for the New Homes Sales in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, the NW, SW and Henderson.
I work nights and weekends so don’t hesitate to call anytime. Thank you for your time and have a good day/evening.
P.S. I can help you find a rental too if that is what you’re looking for.
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Penny’s commissions and how they work
- How will she help you with your Real Estate needs.
You’ve done your research, and you are ready to purchase a home. Now is the time to call Penny, your Real Estate Agent with over a decade of experience. 15 years to be exact.
As a buyer, you don’t gain anything by not using an agent, because the seller pays the agent a commission. A percentage of the commission, usually half, goes to the listing agent (the agent who put the house on the market on the seller’s behalf), and the remaining commission goes to the buyer’s agent (the agent that represents you, the buyer). Typical commissions range from 5 to 7 percent.
In the past, agents always worked for the seller. The bigger the sales amount, the higher the commission. Now that’s not usually the case. Instead, you sign a contract specifying a buyer’s agency or representation. If you aren’t sure about the type of agent, ask!
Your Real Estate Agent Penny will help you in many ways, including the following:
- Penny will help you determine how much you’d like to spend when purchasing a home. She can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to prequalify you for a loan.
- Penny has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that lists homes for sale. While you can also find houses on your own by attending open houses, reading your paper’s real estate section, or looking online. She is the best point of access for all homes and can arrange showings for houses of interest.
- Your Favorite Agent Penny will help you narrow your search by going through a home with you and noting what you like and dislike. She is also a source of information about the home itself: how long it’s been on the market, the neighborhood and school system, the home’s best features and so on. Rather than being flooded with properties of all type, your agent can help you find a match for your specific needs and wants.
- Your Favorite Real Estate Agent Penny can also answer questions about the current market, interest rates and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including a home inspector or a lender.
- If you’re interested in a Brand New Home she is an expert on all the Las Vegas Builders, what they have to offer and where they are building, whether it’s the North, South East or West. Including Summerlin, Henderson, the NW and SW.
- Your favorite Real Estate Agent Penny will negotiate on your behalf when you make your offer on your new place. The agent can help you determine exactly what you offer by several different techniques. Many things play a factor in the price such as appliances, seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues). The agent will write up the offer and present it to the seller’s agent.
- Your agent Penny will lead you through the process, ensuring all necessary steps are completed, such as helping find a lender, if you require to finance, participating in the home inspection, working with the title company, repair people any thing that needs to addressed during the sales process.
- She will also help people searching for a rental.
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage