Archive for the ‘LAS VEGAS’ Category
Thursday, May 17th, 2018
There are some new villages in Summerlin starting to sell homes. I just visited the cliffs yesterday. It’s right up against the mountains in the South side of Summerlin.. It’s so new they don’t have a zip code yet.
The Paseos isn’t a new village but they have a Lot of building going on.
Reverence, it’s located on the far north of Summerlin. Near the 215 and Cheyenne exit. It’s elevation is very attractive to many new home buyers.
Stonebridge, it’s located in the West Section of Summerlin. The area has a higher elevation.
Thank you for your time and if you’d like to visit any of these new homes or resale homes let me know and we can go check them out. Have a wonderful day. Penny
Click on link below for videos.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
Information from Home is Possible:
Kind of sad news actually,
Due to continued market volatility, pricing for the FHA/VA/USDA 4% DPA option has been unavailable in the market. As a result, The Nevada Housing Division will be temporarily suspending our 4% government DPA option. We understand the unavailability of this option may cause difficulty for some borrowers who were counting on the 4% DPA. With this in mind, any loans “Reserved” by January 31, 2018 will still be eligible for this option. Loans reserved beginning February 1, 2018 will not have the 4% government option. Unfortunately, we will be unable to grant exceptions to this policy.
We strongly suggest you consider offering borrowers the HFA Preferred Conventional loan product as an alternative. The majority of FHA loans will qualify for our conventional loan product which can be a more economical option for borrowers.
We appreciate your continued participation in our programs and ask for your patience as we continue to monitor market conditions. We will make adjustments as needed to continue to provide the best down payment assistance programs for borrowers.
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
The buzz is getting louder! More and more people are learning about Trilogy and seeking us out.
There are thousands of reason to be interested in Trilogy in Summerlin. The Architecture and interior design to the stunning Club and Enriching amenities, to the vibrant people who live there. You are invited to explore all there is to the life of living at Trilogy and see why they are different inside and out. Trilogy is built to bring people together. Call Penny O’Brien with RE/MA X Excellence with any questions or a private showing of these wonderful homes.
Ready to move? Ready to buy? Ready to Sell? I’m here to help. I too am an active adult.
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383
Tuesday, July 18th, 2017
Are you confused about how the Reverse Mortgages work? I was too, until I dug deep into learning all about Reverse Mortgages. It actually is a great program. Here’s a few reasons why you might consider moving forward to a Reverse Mortgage.
It is a Government Program, it’s legit
Guaranteed by FHA/HUD
BORROWER(s) NEVER MAKES A MORTGAGE PAYMENT
Do I have your attention? Want to know more? Call me NOW,
Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence
Let’s get moving, I work best with buyers and sellers. I’ll become your Realtor for life
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Call Penny at 702.321.9383. Summerlin condo for sale in Las Vegas
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
|Where do you want to live?
|Renting ties you down until your lease expires and you’re free to move. But moving can be a hassle – a huge hassle – and that’s one reason why renters often become buyers.Do you really want to live in a place where you may be forced to move because your landlord wants to move in? It could happen; just ask your friends.When you buy, you buy more than a house. You buy a lifestyle. Backyards. Pets. Great neighbors. Block parties. Community. A sense of belonging. The list goes on and on.
It’s simple: living on a street with other homeowners is different – and often better – than moving again and again. It’s more lasting. More solid. More secure.
Give me a call and let’s find you a place to purchase. Penny O’Brien GOWithPENNY@yahoo.com 702.321.9383
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
1. Square footage= SF
Like the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears: Too small and you might quickly outgrow your new space. Too big can mean unnecessary energy bills and money spent furnishing space you never use. Too much space to clean in my opinion.
2. Drive time
Be sure your daily commute won’t leave you sitting in traffic, rethinking your relationship with your house. Consider driving to work from your potential home a couple times during rush hour to make sure you know what you’re getting into.
3. Walking distance
Being able to walk, bike or hike to shops, restaurants, parks and public transportation can really boost your quality of life.
Does the neighborhood include features that you feel are critical to your particular lifestyle, like yoga studios, late night takeout options or a safe playground for your kids and or your pets?
5. Planes, trains and automobiles
If you travel frequently, be sure you love how close your potential new home is to the airport, main highways or public transportation. Not a fan of planes flying overhead – or late night trains? Keep that in mind when checking out areas as well. We have a disclosure for that. 😉
Enjoy your day or evening, Please give me a call with any Real Estate questions you may have. I am here to help. Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
So, you’ve got Fresh paint on the walls, professional staging and an asking price that ends in 999 — when you’re selling your home, you’ll do whatever you can to help it stand out and sell faster, as a seller you want every edge you can get. And on the heels of the popular Consumer Electronics Show in January, perhaps that edge is a smarter home.
Smart home features are designed to make homes more convenient, appealing, secure and energy-efficient — all of which are bonuses when you’re trying to sell a house, most Sellers who want to move their homes faster may benefit from adding smart features that make their properties more appealing to tech-minded buyers.
Here are six trending smart home features that might catch buyers’ attention and help sell your home faster:
* Keyless/remote entry door locks — Have you ever left the house and worried that you left the front door unlocked? If your home is equipped with a keyless/remote entry door lock — available from multiple manufacturers — you can use an app on your smartphone to lock the door from wherever you are. Some manufacturers make versions that will also send a text or email to your phone when the door opens. Locks that can be programmed with multiple entry codes also allow you to see who comes and goes and when.
* Smart lighting — From lighting automation that allows you to control lights remotely and wirelessly, to energy-efficient LED bulbs that can change color to match your mood and decor, lighting has come a long way. Some smart lights work in tandem with home automation systems to allow you to turn them on or off, or even dim them, from an app on a smartphone or tablet. Others require no communication hub and can be controlled directly from your mobile device. You can also put some smart bulbs on timers (using your wireless device), sync them with certain TV shows or movies, and integrate them with security cameras and thermostats.
* DIY security systems — Don’t want to sign a contract or deal with complex security systems? Install-it-yourself security systems are affordable and offer security features like cameras, sensors, motion detectors and alarms or sirens, without the need for a security service to monitor them.
* Smart appliances — The Internet of Things (IoT) — everyday objects that have network connectivity — includes a growing list of smart appliances. Many manufacturers are offering washers, dryers, refrigerators and other home appliances that can communicate with you — and each other — wirelessly. Many can be controlled remotely from your smartphone — so if you leave the house and can’t remember if you turned off the stove, you can check in and turn it off using your smartphone app.
While appliances aren’t always included in a home sale, they do make for interesting features that keep your home top of mind to buyers.
* Smart plugs — One of the easiest, most affordable smart home upgrades you can make is to add smart plugs to your home. These Wi-Fi-enabled plugs fit existing outlets and can be controlled from a smartphone app. Plug anything into a smart plug, like lights or a television, and you can turn it on or off remotely, track energy consumption, or even create an on-off schedule.
* Temperature controls — Programmable thermostats were just the beginning; today’s home temperature controls are even smarter. Like other smart home features, smart thermostats can be controlled remotely from your mobile device. You can program them to make automatic temperature adjustments and then use your smartphone to override the program like turning up the heat on a particularly cold day. Some smart thermostats learn from household behavior and adjust the temperature to meet your family’s needs and save energy, while others adjust based on the number of people in a room. And several can now be operated via voice-controlled virtual assistants.
So Many of these smart home features are surprisingly easy and affordable to install, Sellers who are open to the idea of investing a little money to possibly help get a speedier sale, may want to consider adding the smart features buyers will be looking for in 2017.
Saturday, March 25th, 2017
Here is just a little information about what Section HUD 184 requires and offers:
You must be an enrolled member of a federalized recognized Tribe.
Down payments: estimated 1.25% to 2.25%
Regular 30 year fixed rates are available.
Yes, to New construction and renovation.
Low monthly Mortgage insurance.
Modular Homes allowed.
Gifts and Tribal assistance are ok.
No hidden terms or fees.
For more information Call Penny 702.321.9383 GowithPenny@yahoo.com
Monday, March 20th, 2017
So, You’ve probably heard all about Real Estate from friends, family, co-workers the Internet or other places that the public has provided information about Real Estate. Let’s talk about Real Estate and here are 10 tips from Penny O’Brien:
- Ask me questions related to Real Estate and Other related vendors.
- Listen to what I have to share about Real Estate.
- Listen and Learn, we are going to have a great experience.
- Let’s Debate about what you’ve heard.
- Realize you are here to learn, ask me questions.
- Maybe you’ve heard things about Real Estate that are not true.
- I am interested in what you do and what you need.
- Let’s take action to help you with your Real Estate Needs.
- Share your weaknesses, there is no such thing as a silly question.
- You help me understand what is most important to you in finding you the right home.
Make it a great day and call me: Penny O’Brien with RE/MAX Excellence 702.321.9383 GOWITHPENNY@yahoo.com
Las Vegas | Henderson | Summerlin Realtor/Real Estate Agent
and Comments (RSS)
All information on this web site is deemed accurate and reliable however it is not guaranteed.
Site Design by Perkolate Web Design Las Vegas
© 2013-2007 Penny O'Brien. All Rights Reserved.
Penny O'Brien can help you with: new home las vegas nv, las vegas nevada real estate, las vegas homes, las vegas luxury condo for sale, condo listings las vegas, blue diamond nevada real estate, las vegas realtor online, las vegas house condo prices, las vegas buy real estate, las vegas residential real estate, las vegas home, new home las vegas nv, and las vegas new home. Contact Penny today to discuss!
< Back to Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Agent, Homes, Realtor - Penny O'Brien Homepage