It’s that time of year for legislature to meet: Here is a list of things we can watch for:
1. AB 11- More requirements on drones and portable helicopters.
2. AB 13- Revised provisions governing the annual fee for conducting business in Nevada.
3. AB 21- Makes various changes relating to elections.
4. AB 32- Revises provisions governing pest control.
5. AB 35- Makes various changes relating to insurance.
6. SB 24- Authorizes cities to enact ordinances requiring the registration of vacant properties.
7. SB 33- Prohibits the foreclosure of real property owned by certain military personnel or their dependents in certain circumstances.
8. SB 67- Revises provisions relating to fire safety requirements for multistory buildings occupied by people.
9. SB 68- A law set up for those people who are trying to sell property that they don’t own.
10. SB 69- Revises provisions governing state agencies, boards and commissions that regulate occupations and professions.
11. Other proposed bills pertain to AB 87 firearms, SB 79 confidential information, commission changes for the Common Interest Communities, electronic signatures, and of course, NRS 116 chapter.
I will keep you posted on what takes Place.
Enjoy your life:
Penny O’Brien 702.321.9383